cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudyscape Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Application for Admin.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pker

Pker

My Application for Admin. Empty
PostSubject: My Application for Admin.   My Application for Admin. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:56 am

Cloudyscape user name: Pker im usally on my other account pkgod but make Pker Admin
Mod or Admin? Admin
How long have you been in cloudyscape? About 3 days been playing over 12 hours straight for last three days.
Do you play alot on the server?: If 12 hours straight for past 3 days not long enough i don't know what is!
Do you post alot on the forums? I am going to more often once server gets more populer!
Do you help people on the server?: ( can put no,sometimes,when asked,all the time). I do when asked and all the time. If player doesn't need help I'll tell them just ask if you need help so i think both.
And why do you want to be staff?: (must be longer then 2 sentences!) I want to be admin to help my fellow players and have more access to help other players. I will do anything that I'm asked as long as its neccary. I want to help this community grow and become bigger and one day become number 1 on runelocus toplist!
What parts of the week are you the most free? Basically everyday till summer is over then I'll be most free on Saturday and Sunday

Hope you choose me as a future admin!!!

Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Admin.   My Application for Admin. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:01 am

I recomend him he has helped me alot and we have some great ideas
Back to top Go down
cloud
Admin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Admin.   My Application for Admin. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:31 am

the funny thing is you are admin you just made a new acc on thew old server and i have not even made anyone staff yet on the new one so dude lol

you have been admin....
Back to top Go down
http://cloudyscape..tk
Pker

Pker

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Admin.   My Application for Admin. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 am

OMG LOL i thought i was a mod lol sorry for clogging forums with useless junk lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Admin.   My Application for Admin. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application for Admin.
Page 1 of 1