cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudyscape Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my idea for better economy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon pwn85

my idea for better economy Empty
PostSubject: my idea for better economy   my idea for better economy EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 pm

hey cloud and all other players! have you ever seen an admin or mod with an awesome item and you want it but just simply cant because its spawn only? well what this server should do is make it that normal players can buy items off admin+ (because admin+ are the only peeps that can spawn) for max cash. so 1 item (any item they want) for max cash. also this server should add a minigame called avatar! its a custom minigame ive thought up were u go to this place where lots of avatars are (the avatars only hit 5 and under) and the players have to kill the avatars multiple times (lets say random!) and then when the avatars decide to drop they drop a key (u can pick wat key!) and) in the middle of the place theres a chest and you use that key with the chest and you get 10m and a random item lets say a crystal shield or as a rare loot lets say a gs!

thanks for your time! ingame name: dragon pwn85
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

my idea for better economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea for better economy   my idea for better economy EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:55 pm

staff cannot spawn in this server
Back to top Go down

my idea for better economy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cloudyscape :: Cloudyscape :: Server Ideas-
Jump to: