cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudyscape Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pvp Contest with great rewards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew

Drew

Pvp Contest with great rewards Empty
PostSubject: Pvp Contest with great rewards   Pvp Contest with great rewards EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:21 am

what if we had a pvp battle once a week and the winner gets a mod position for a week and has to defend their staff position
Back to top Go down
I_Am_Rare

I_Am_Rare

PostSubject: Great Idea   Pvp Contest with great rewards EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:39 am

I think this is a great idea because more players will stick around and it would be fun
Back to top Go down
cloud
Admin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Pvp Contest with great rewards   Pvp Contest with great rewards EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:01 pm

sounds like fun
but i have to get a dif source kuz this one you can get 999M easy...and staff well thats really nothing for just a week
Back to top Go down
http://cloudyscape..tk
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: Pvp Contest with great rewards   Pvp Contest with great rewards EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 pm

That is a good point and i think a different source would be great now that i have explored the entire server; (lotsa bugs)
Back to top Go down
Pker

Pker

PostSubject: Re: Pvp Contest with great rewards   Pvp Contest with great rewards EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:06 pm

I got something to add how about they get a crown which has tm (temporarily mod) but have same powers as reguler mods they just cant access donator (unless they donated) or staff zones because there not really staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pvp Contest with great rewards   Pvp Contest with great rewards Empty

Back to top Go down

Pvp Contest with great rewards
Page 1 of 1